From Phantom IIs and Crusaders flying combat patrols off the decks of the “Enterprise” and the “America”, to Tomcats cruising over the Mediterranean on exercise from the “Eisenhower” and the “Nimitz”, the most colourful of the navy’s elite fighter units are illustrated in this book.
U.S. Navy Fighters 1960-1990
- Comments: New, slight shelf wear
- Author: Angelo Romano
- Series: Osprey Miltary Aircraft
- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Osprey Pub Co (October 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1855322226
- ISBN-13: 978-1855322226
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds 
5 in stock
There are no reviews yet.