Covers early history, coastal life, surviving war and illness, villages and their sachems, beliefs, ceremonies, and legends, daily life and the Wampanoag today. Also a glossary, books for further reading and an index.
- Comments: New
- Author: Katherine M. Doherty and Craig A. Doherty
- Library Binding: 63 pages
- Publisher: Franklin Watts (October 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0531202089
- ISBN-13: 978-0531202081
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 7.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
10 in stock
There are no reviews yet.