In the far future, on a primitive world called Lalonde, two groups of humans clash in an epic confrontation. The Edenists are genetically engineered space-dwellers with a telepathic affinity to their homes and ships. The Adamists reject advanced technology, but are willing to pioneer new worlds. Under the watchful eye of mysterious aliens, humanity must confront its most bitter enemy–itself.
The Reality Dysfunction: Expansion – Part II (Part 2)
- Comments: New
- Original Price: $5.99
- Series: Reality Dysfunction (Book 2)
- Mass Market Paperback: 576 pages
- Author: Peter F. Hamilton
- Publisher: Aspect (August 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446605166
- ISBN-13: 978-0446605168
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
10 in stock
There are no reviews yet.