This second edition offers an updated no-holds-barred approach to professional wrestling dating back to the beginning of the sport. An expanded and revised biography section features information including ring names, aliases, career highlights and best matches. Readers will discover the first professional wrestler, Frank Gotch; how the Rock came to be; how comedian Andy Kaufman became the inter-gender champion and how Muhammed Ali took Japanese wrestling by storm.
The Encyclopedia of Professional Wrestling
- Comments: New, slight shelf wear
- Original Price: $24.99
- Author: Kristian Pope & Ray Whebbe Jr
- Series: Encyclopedia of Professional Wrestling
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Krause Publications (November 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873496256
- ISBN-13: 978-0873496254
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.2 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds 
5 in stock
There are no reviews yet.