Mexico’s national holiday for the dead is showcased in a keepsake volume by photographer John Greenleigh, who spent four years exploring long-held traditions in different parts of the country. Produced as a bilingual edition, The Days of the Dead illuminates the cultural heritage behind a deeply moving holiday. 90 color photographs.
The Days of the Dead/Los Dias De Muertos
- Comments: New, slight shelf wear
- Original Price: $16.95
- Series: Bilingual English/Spanish
- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: Collins Pub San Francisco; First Edition (October 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0006377416
- ISBN-13: 978-0006377412
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 10 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds [PS9438]
5 in stock
There are no reviews yet.