Little Golden Books[registered] are highly treasured by collectors. Now collectors can accurately determine today’s value for these childhood favourites in this updated edition. The world’s leading authority on Little Golden Books[registered] tracks the history and evolution of these books since their debut in September 1942. Featuring more than 3,500 photographs and current values in US dollars for Little Golden Books[registered], Golden Records, and the Big, Giant and Deluxe lines, this new comprehensive edition is certain to be a best-seller.
Collecting Little Golden Books
- Comments: New, slight shelf wear
- Original Price: $27.99
- Series: Collecting Little Golden Books
- Paperback: 560 pages
- Author: Steve Santi
- Publisher: Krause Publications; 5 edition (October 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0873496264
- ISBN-13: 978-0873496261
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds [X7]
5 in stock
There are no reviews yet.