- Eliminates the need to search through multiple sewing guides for answers.
- Thoroughly updated, with the addition of 225 color photos and a fabric and fiber dictionary.
Claire Shaeffer’s Fabric Sewing Guide is your one-stop sewing resource, with answers to the most common sewing questions and details about the latest advancements in sewing. This new full-color edition contains everything you need to know, and will surely be a reference you will review again and again. In addition to an extensive glossary with answers to the most common sewing questions, this must-have guide includes easy-to-read charts for needle sizes and thread and stabilizer types.
Claire Shaeffer’s Fabric Sewing Guide
- Comments: New, slight shelf wear
- Original Price: $32.95
- Author: Claire Shaeffer
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Krause Publ (December 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801986281
- ISBN-13: 978-0801986284
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds [K31]
3 in stock