A complete history of American and Canadian cut glass and its manufacturers. It provides up-to-date information on identifying patterns, and gives prices for more than 650 items. There is an American and Canadian marks section, with guidance on determining age and recognizing origins.
American Cut and Engraved Glass
- Comments: New, Remainder Mark, slight shelf wear to dj
- Original Price: $45.00
- Author: Martha Louise Swan
- Hardcover: 348 pages
- Publisher: Krause Publications, 1998
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870697137
- ISBN-13: 978-0870697135
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 1 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds [PS6327]
5 in stock
There are no reviews yet.